Blogger Pages

Thursday 30 April 2015

Don't you worry child


Don't you worry child, he said
Everything will be alright

I know you've been forsaken
And had your share of woe
I know you hit the edge, he said
But that was long ago.

The pain will wither away
And the tears will be no more
Love will heal your heart, he said
Of that I'll make sure

I rue all those times when
I wasn't with you before
But it's a new beginning, he said
And I'm standing at your door

I know you've been aching
You miss a true friend
Here, hold my hand, he said
And I'll walk with you till the end

Your eyes are clear as glass
They tell me that you fear
 Go be a shining star, he said
Don't be afraid, I'm near

You'll fall, you're only human
And I'll swoop you off the ground
I'll be your shelter, he said
When the sky is falling down

You'll learn to trust again
And the sun will shine bright
Don't you worry child, he said
Everything will be alright

~

1 comment:

  1. Mayday Mayday Mayday
    Date speaks loud, though words dampen the call
    Life is fair, he said
    Because it is unfair to all! ;)

    No chance for you to feel jaded
    For even Rahul Gandhi keeps up the fight
    Don't you worry child, he said
    Everything will be alright! :)

    ReplyDelete