Blogger Pages

Saturday 17 September 2011

The 10 Day YOU Challenge

Exams are gone, and my spirits are soaring high again! And so I return today with a brand new segment on my blog. It's actually an open challenge I found on a blog some time ago, as part of which I have to write a blog post everyday for the next 10 days, each post giving a deeper insight into my life than I've ever given out here before.


So the first day it's gonna be about my ten hidden secrets, followed by nine things/people I love, with eight of my worst fears coming up next, and so it continues, till finally that one picture of mine.


Now, it isn't really cakewalk coming up with a post EVERY DAY for 10 straight days at a stretch! Besides, it's the kind of challenge that requires you to put your guard down completely, letting everyone know the real you. And that's the hardest part. But hey, that's why it is called a challenge, isn't it? And that's exactly what inspired me to take it up. Because it may sound ironic but I, despite being known as a social butterfly in all my circles, always find it hard to share inner facts about myself with people, even close friends sometimes.

And I must own up, now that I've taken up this challenge, I'm beginning to feel liberated already - as if finally ready to spread out my wings and fly. It remains to be seen now whether I'll be able to complete this challenge after all or not. For now, first post coming up tomorrow!

P.S. I would like my fellow bloggers to summon up the courage and time to do this with me. Trust me, it's fun! I look forward to knowing more about you. :)

4 comments:

  1. Angel,

    It takes a lot of courage to come up with such a thing. Good luck. Would love to read and know more about the *real* you.. :)
    Hope you are able to complete the challenge.

    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... this might be too challenging for me...! I sometimes take 10 days to come up with one single post ;)

    Now that you have completed the TEN posts... Bravo !! I am yet to read the other 9... was half way at your 10th "your mug with a hidden smile" special post... found this link in that post and now HERE !

    I got the whole funda now... will complete your 10 posts one-by-one... may be in less than 10 days ;)

    Cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous,

    I apologise for the late reply. Yet again, this particular comment somehow skipped my notice. But with your wishes and support, I did indeed succeed in completing the challenge. Cheers to that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kishore,

    I figure since you chanced upon my blog after the completion of the challenge, you were unaware of the concept. Now that you know, take your time and go through them all at your leisure. They're not going anywhere anyway. ;)

    Thanks for the come-by! :)

    ReplyDelete