Blogger Pages

Sunday 26 June 2011

And...I'm back!

Hello all!

Here I am, back from my much-hyped summer getaway, and feeling as little refreshed as I never thought I would!

The trip was good. Good because all my friends were together with me and we had lots of fun. The weather was sometimes really good too (though sometimes it really sucked, despite the place being a hill station). We visited Kotdwar, Lansdowne, Haridwar and Rishikesh, all lying in the state of Uttarakhand. It was a bit of an adventure actually, given the kinda conditions we had to live in initially, and the creatures we had to encounter through the nights. I got some great closeup shots of these super awesome companions, which I'll be showcasing here soon. For now, here are some shots of the places we visited and the awesome mausam there. (Did I forget to mention that I'm a bit of a photography enthusiast too?)













I know, I know. The pictures are good. The places were good too. But somehow, and I don't know how, I still do not feel refreshed. Something was missing there, which I cannot zero in upon. And now that I am back, life is in for a fresh start. My industrial training starts tomorrow, and I don't know whether to be excited or dismayed. Guess I'll leave that until tomorrow to be decided!

Which brings me to the point where I peer at the clock and realize it's time to sign off and go to bed. Big day ahead! I'll write tomorrow to let you know how the day went. :)

Goodnight folks!

12 comments:

  1. Welcome back Angel.. :)
    Sometimes you don't get everything that you want. But, keep wishing for more and some day they will also be granted.. :)
    Nice clicks(You know that :P)..
    Good luck.. Hope you have an amazing time ahead.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Angel.. :)
    Sometimes in life you don't get everything you want. But keep wishing for more and someday everything you wish will be granted.
    Nice clicks. (You know that.. :P)
    Good luck. Hope you have an amazing time ahead.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to have you back from such an awesome trip! :)

    May be you missed the normalcy? I could be wrong, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous,
    Feels great to have such a heartwarming welcome. Thank you :)
    I always look forward to your awesome comments and advice...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sourav,
    Thank you so much. :)
    And no, actually I loved the change from my normal life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angel,
    Thanks.. I also look forward to your amazing posts.. Keep writing. Take care.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear,

    are you still in touch with this Jerk Sourav

    Here is his REAL face

    http://blog.indiblogger.in/2011/05/04/plagiarism-the-scourge-of-bloggers-everywhere/

    Stay away from such morons

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous,
    I very well know his real face. And trust me, I'd never keep personal contact with such a person. But it is just not in my nature to reject anyone's comments on my blog, be it a plagiarist even. That is the only reason I accept his comments. Don't worry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous,
    I think if someone is already using that nick, you should have used something to differentiate yourself. :)

    The Original Anonymous.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no...now I have two anonymous followers and I don't know how to differentiate between them. :(
    The original anonymous sounds good though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angel,
    Don't worry. I guess that was just for one comment. Sometimes, you need to be anonymous to tell the truth. Anonymity rocks.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. After getting anonymous followers like you, I should agree to it - anonymity does sometimes rock :D

    ReplyDelete