Blogger Pages

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Stunning Sikkim: A visual journey through the land of the Yetis


"Welcome to the land of the yetis - mythical, dangerous, mysterious"


As we drove up steep mountain roads on our way to Nathu La, this signboard by the roadside made me smile. I was in a land of countless mysteries and unparalleled beauty. Colourful prayer flags and gushing waterfalls, lush valleys and snowy peaks abound in every corner of the stunning Sikkim. Seven days of pure bliss on a relaxed trip through Sikkim (and another 4 days on a previous trip) and I came back with thousands of beautiful memories and an SD card full of pictures and footage.

I wrote about my experiences in Yumthang Valley (the famous Valley of Flowers) and at Tsomgo Lake earlier. I've also finally managed to put together a visual treat for you guys - snatches from my journey through the stunning Sikkim together with all the reasons why you should take the first chance to go visit Sikkim. 

Watch, if only to find out why I am so over-the-top obsessed with Sikkim! 😂😂



Did you like the video? I'd love your feedback (I know how amateurish this first attempt was). I'm off to Hyderabad and Kerala this December, and I've got my hands on a brand new GoPro Hero 5 Black camera 😍 so, much better videos are coming up on my Youtube Channel very soon.

Would you like to see more videos from my travels? Subscribe to my channel here! So many of you have read and supported my blog over the months and years, for which I am forever grateful. My readers reinforce my sometimes-dwindling faith in my writing and blogging journey. It would mean the world to me to have your encouragement and support for my Youtube foray as well now.

Thanks a lot, you who are reading this. I am, because you are. 💗💕

Don't forget to check out my channel and show some love! (Only if you think I can do this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment