Blogger Pages

Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

To all my lovely readers,

A very merry Christmas!! :D

It's hard for me to believe how fast this year really went by. It seriously feels like 2011 just came and went as if it were only about a month long. That fast. But where did it go really?? I wonder. Anyway, it was a wonderful year on the whole. With an absolutely beautiful ending. I couldn't have wanted more from life. No regrets. :)

So here's something to make my blog all festive and Christmassy, in perfect synch with the spirit of the season.




I clicked this beautifully decorated Christmas tree on last year's visit to The Hilton, probably for post-Christmas or New Year's lunch. I found it befitting the description of the perfect X-mas tree.



I feel it in my fingers,
I feel it in my toes,
Christmas is all around me,
and so the feeling grows.

It's written in the wind,
It's everywhere I go,
So if you really love Christmas,
C'mon and let it snow.

For me this song embodies the Christmas spirit perfectly. It's from the film Love Actually, one of my favorite feel-good movies. Check it out for sure!

But not taking up any more space or time (it's Christmas after all - lots of celebrations awaiting all of us!) I wish you all a very happy festive season ahead, and a fabulous Christmas! Tell me how it was!

Share the love and joy. :)

12 comments:

  1. An Admirer,
    I have been MIA since months now...but u made me come back. Its really amazing how u do it.
    And I love that song and movie, and Hugh Grant's role in that movie however small.

    Merry Xmas and God Bless You! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admirer,

    You just made my Christmas. You should really know that. :)

    Yeah, Hugh Grant's role was great in that movie. And thank you. Merry Christmas to you too! :)
    Do try to come by a little more often. It matters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All plans had to be cancelled for some reason. SO, probably I'll be spending the vacations alone

    Merry Christmas :)
    enjoy take care
    Stay Blessed ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this song!!!!

    Merry Christmas! May santa give you a big bag of gifts tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. An Admirer,
    Well am glad you feel that way.
    I do read your blog regularly, its just that I don't comment each time. My reference to MIA was with reference to comments.

    Wish you all the warmth and happiness this X mas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reasons why I keep coming back to this blog, It has a Christmas like feel all year round. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. @The Guy in the mirror - You know what? I have no plans for the vacations either. So we're on the same boat. A drowning one. Cheers to that! :P
    Hope you had a good day. Thanks! :)

    @Furobiker - Well, got not a single gift today. I hope Santa mistakenly delivered my bag of gifts to you instead. How's that sound? ;)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Admirer - Glad to hear that. :)

    @Sumit - That is your own sweetness you know. Thank you. :)
    Wish to see more of your sunshine smile flashing out here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas. :)

    Ahh! you reminded me one of my all time favorite movies... i can't choose between any of the love stories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @CB - Merry Christmas! :)
    And yes, I can't either. Love them all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. even i din get any gifts on christmas .. phew.. I was hoping for a xbox :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha..can't say I'm not glad to hear that! :P

    ReplyDelete